Mikki Hard Pin Slicker Brush for thick/dense coats
R219.00 – R289.00 incl. VAT
Features & Benefits:
- Removes dead hair from undercoat and topcoat
- Helps brush out minor knots and tangles
- The flexible head gives a more gentle experience for you and your pet
- Curved back for natural action
- Specially firmed pins
- Available in small, large and X large
Directions for Use:
- Use gentle stroking actions to allow the slicker pins to ease through mats and tangles and remove any dead hair from both the topcoat and the undercoat – leaving the coat clean and healthy.
- Be gentle and careful at first until you are familiar with the action. Remove dead hair from the slicker every few strokes so you get the best grooming results.
- Use the slicker as a weekly maintenance item after removing mass moulted hair with the Moult Master (ideal for all coat types except wool).
N.B. Slickers are not suitable for “corded” coats (Puli, Komodor etc).
The Mikki Hard Pin Slicker has specially shaped slicker pins that are mounted on an air cushion to enhance grooming action & reduce any excessive brushing force.
The Hard Pin Slicker Brush has a curved back, ergonomic handle and flexi-head to ensure a natural grooming action, enabling the medium length stainless steel pins to work effectively.
The pins are designed to be used with a soft stroking action, enabling the shaped stainless steel pins to ease tangles & mats and remove loose/dead hair from the undercoat, leaving the main coat clean & healthy. Regular grooming will help give your pet a shiny, healthy-looking coat.